Even though I just graduated from college, I feel aged when I learn about all the new presentation tools that are online now. I could have used those and gotten some higher presentation grades, now that I think of it..Oh well. I think it really cool that these new websites are so user-friendly. I grew up in the personal computer era, so one would think I'm technologically-savvy. They are wrong...totally wrong. I can do the basics- internet, type a paper, Facebook. But when it comes to websites, new technologies, and the like, I am totally behind. That's why I am so excited to try out these new sites. I started a GlogPoster for the legal brief project in class, and after a few minutes of looking around the site, I realized it was easy AND interesting. We'll see how the rest of the project goes, though, after I am home and can't ask my neighbors a question every 5 seconds.
I have heard of Prezi before, when a classmate of mine at Ohio State used it for a project. We all sat there watching her present, absolutely fascinated by the presentation she put together. I was convinced she was some computer genius. Little did I know- Prezi is actually easy to use for almost anyone!
I think it is great that so many tools are becoming available to teachers and students. I believe these technologies will be of great benefit to the future of education!
No comments:
Post a Comment