As the semester comes to an end, I am so happy I took this class as one of my first graduate courses at Xavier. Not only do I feel like I gained an invaluable amount of information regarding different technologies that are useful for teachers, but I also feel like much of this information will help me in my next 3 years as I finish up my Master's degree at Xavier. Although I grew up in the age of technology, and was introduced to Web 2.0 as an undergraduate student, I realized that there are still so many untapped resources available online to students and teachers that I have never even heard of.
One thing I wish we could have learned about would be editing music and using music files in more presentations and with more technologies. In special education, music is often used to help students commit different types of information to memory, and I feel like learning more about music technologies available would be helpful to myself and other special education teachers.
Thanks for a great semester, Mr. Becksfort!
No comments:
Post a Comment